- Get lost when facilitating and get that ‘frozen in the headlights’ feeling?
- Not know what to do when clients appear stuck or going round in circles?
- Wonder how to proceed when your client ‘does not go into metaphor’?
- Get overwhelmed by the amount of information the client provides?
- Consider if what you are doing is actually working for the client?
- Wonder if it is really possible to facilitate from a place of ‘not knowing’?
Then this series of workshops is for you.
On the following 9-minute video we'll give you an overview of what InsideClean offers to those of you who want to take your facilitation skills to the next level ...
We will pick one topic for each InsideClean workshop and with you we’ll explore what’s beyond the obvious when working cleanly.
There are two options:
Join as a member for four workshops (for the price of three) and:
- Participate in the live workshops
- Access the library of workshop video recordings
- Receive bonus material that has never been released before
- Request topics for future workshops.
Participate in individual workshops. If you cannot attend live you will be able to view a video recording of the event
Either way, we’d love to have you join the adventure.
Live online workshop dates in 2019:
- February 25th
- May 20th
- July 1st
- Oct 28th
Penny Tompkins and James Lawley are co-developers of Symbolic Modelling and leading authorities on the use of David Grove’s Clean Language and self-originated metaphor for personal and professional development.
Together Penny and James run The Developing Company, are married, and are based in London. Their purpose is to facilitate people to see the repeating patterns in their personal and professional lives, to recognise how these patterns can change, and to trust what emerges.
Their book, Metaphors in Mind is a comprehensive guide to Symbolic Modelling and Clean Language which they also introduce in an Online Course. James’ latest book (with Marian Way), Insights in Space is the first to be dedicated to Clean Space.
Over 200 of their articles and blogs are freely available at cleanlanguage.co.uk.
Annemiek van Helsdingen has used and taught Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling since 2005 in many application areas, including corporate change work, clean interviewing, education and personal development.
She is the founder of the Academy for Soul-based Coaching, an online Academy offering in-depth live-training, where she and her team teach aspiring and trained coaches to use Symbolic Modelling in conjunction with Holding space to help their clients make the changes they want to make.
Annemiek lives in the Netherlands with her husband and daughter and thoroughly enjoys the global nature of her work. She wants nothing more than to see people access their inner magic, so they can take ownership of their lives and thrive, both as coaches and clients.
Our deepest appreciation goes to David Grove (1950-2008), the originator of Clean Language and the source of all the subsequent developments to emerge in the world of clean.