TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for considering joining us for InsideClean. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When you choose to enrol by making your payment, you are also indicating you have read these conditions and accept the terms stated here.
These terms and conditions form the agreement between The Developing Company (“us” “our” “we”) and our Clients (“you” “your”). This agreement starts when you enrol in InsideClean and only ends when terminated in line with these conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, so we recommend that you re-visit this page to stay informed of any changes.
2. Our commitment to you
InsideClean offers interactive live online workshops that are recorded for future reference by the participants. Additional bonus material will be available to those who choose the annual membership option. Each online event will be include preparatory material and additional resources to explore the topic further.
3. Enrolment and start of the program
You can enrol at any point. When you enrol as a member, you also gain access to all the recordings of workshops that have already taken place during your enrolment year, and the bonus material provided during the year.
4. Your commitment to us
4.1 To gain maximum benefit from InsideClean, live participation is recommended. Although you are of course free to choose to only watch the replays.
4.2 We record all workshops and by enrolling in InsideClean you are consenting to these recordings. The recordings will not be available to the public, they will only be made available to people who enrol in our current or future courses.
5. Your commitment to each other
5.1 You acknowledge that you are undertaking an adult learning process and that people can have individual approaches to learning and participation. You acknowledge that there may be times when you or other participants will have a difference of opinion or values and that you will deal with those differences with dignity and respect for yourself and others.
5.2 Participants may have the oprtion to practice their coaching and facilitation skills with other participants. You agree to treat your partners with confidentiality, respect and professionalism.
5.3 We cannot be held responsible for any interactions between you and your fellow participants. Any breakdown in communication or engagement between you is to be dealt with respectfully and privately. We will not intervene in that relationship unless gross misconduct is reported.
6. Participation requirements
6.1 Participants agree to participate in InsideClean in good faith and in a way so as to not bring disrepute or cause reputational or other damage to the Developing Company.
6.2 You agree that you will not upload or provide content on the Site which is:
- defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, intimidating, harassing, disrespectful, inappropriate, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortious, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, sexist, racist, homophobic, violent or degrading;
- infringes the intellectual or other proprietary interests of third parties;
- contains spam, chain letters, pyramid and other such selling and marketing schemes, computer viruses, computer code, files or programs or other harmful components that are designed to interrupt, destroy, change or limit the functionality of the Site or any other computer software, hardware or other electronic equipment, information which in any way impinges on another user’s use or enjoyment of the Site or otherwise breaches or encourages other users to breach these Terms and Conditions;
- violates any law; or
- encourages or incites any other person to engage in any of the above behaviour;
6.3 You also agree that you will not :
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to access the Site;
- Attempt to, or introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or the Facebook Page;
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or Facebook Page including the networks or user accounts; or
- Attempt to or engage in conduct that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Site, Facebook Page, servers or networks.
7. Your financial commitment
7.1 All prices are displayed in U.S. dollars.
7.2 In order to enrol in InsideClean, we require the amount of your enrolment option in full.
8. Transferring and Withdrawing
8.1 We conduct our services in accordance with, and you have the rights as provided by UK Law (“the law”). Under the law, we are not required to provide a refund for a change of mind. However, we acknowledge that you purchased InsideClean in good faith and our aim is always to attempt to come to an arrangement satisfactory to all parties.
9. Warranties and Indemnities
9.1 The Developing Company make use of security software, however we cannot guarentee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that its content or the server are free of viruses or other harmful components. We cannot guarantee against third party interference or that the website or its content will be compatible with third party software or hardware. We are not liable for any default due to an act of war, terrorism, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, storm or other events beyond our reasonable control.
9.2 You agree to indemnify, the Developing Company, its partners, licensors, affiliates, contractors, officers, employees and agents for any claim arising directly or indirectly from your acts and omissions in using the service pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
10. Intellectual Property
The Developing Company retain the right to all intellectual property (whether registered or not) that is created by us and you agree not to disclose, sell or deal with our materials in any way other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
This agreement stays valid as long as you have access to InsideClean. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement if a breach of the terms occurs. We also reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the unfortunate event that we become unable to provide the services requested, in which case all monies paid for services not provided in the year of enrolment will be refunded.
If your participation is terminated you will no longer have access to the site. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to the material provided to you, payment obligations, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities contained in these terms and conditions will survive termination.
12. Governing Law
This agreement is governed by UK laws.
13. Queries and Concerns
If you have any concerns relating to InsideClean you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your concerns and suggestions for how to resolve the matter. You will receive prompt support and attention. We are a supportive and caring business who will liaise with you in a professional manner and we ask you do the same for us too.
Copyright © 2019-2020 The Developing Company. All rights reserved.