In the 20 years we’ve been training Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling, the question we’ve been asked more than any other is: “How do you know what question to ask?”
This question is important because it goes to the heart of being a clean facilitator. And yet we think there is an even more important question to consider: What do experienced clean facilitators do before they decide what question to ask?
When you join us, you will:
- Learn the two things we do before we decide what question to ask next.
- Find out what we pay attention to in clients' information, and what we consider most important.
- Discover our purpose for asking our question.
- Realise just how important clients' perceptual space is to everything we do.
- Understand how we model the embodied and inherent logic of clients' metaphors.
- Know which of clients' words not to include in your questions.
- Practice selecting parts of clients' information which help create condtions for them to "ease entry into the matrix of [their] experience" (David Grove).
This workshop will be highly practical with plenty of real-life examples and activities for you to practice.
You will get the most out of our time together if you are already familiar with:
- Asking Clean Language questions
- Working with clients' metaphors
- The Problem-Remedy-Outcome (PRO) model.
Links to information about these topics is available here.
- Welcome to Workshop-1
- How to use this platform
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Your preparation for February 25th, 2019
- Your pre-work answers
- How to join us
- The replay of workshop-1 (90 minutes)
- Workshop-1 copy of SLIDES
- Workshop-1: All 4 video clips (6 minutes)
- Workshop-1: Transcript and analysis of session lines 1-12
- Workshop-1: Penny & James worksheet - Part A Pre-work
- Workshop-1: Penny & James worksheet - Part 2 lines 3-12
- Even more resources for you
- Before you go...
Your joining fee is for this workshop only (choose the Membership option if you want access to the whole series)
$197.00With the InsideClean Membership option, you can take part in all four live workshops in 2019, and access all the new bonus material as we release it.