These four modules will provide unique perspectives into what goes on behind the scenes when highly experienced clean facilitators work with clients.
The theme for the 2020 series is The Structure of Desire. This invaluable material for mastering the craft of Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling will include four 90-minute live workshops (starting 19:00 UK time):
1. Outcomes: The desire to create - March 30
2. Remedies: The desire to heal - May 18
3. Problems: What are they good for? - July 20
4. Resources: Making use of what you have - Oct 5
Each module includes a live workshop (recorded in case you miss it) and a pre-workshop activity to get you in the frame of mind – and lots of post-workshop resources.
Sign up and you will also get access to special bonus material not available elsewhere.
Although our PRO (Problem-Remedy-Outcome) model is at the core of facilitating with Symbolic Modelling, it (along with Resources) represents only a tiny fraction of our thinking about these fundamental aspects of being human. During the 2020 series we will unveil much more ...
For InsideClean Series 2, Penny Tompkins and James Lawley have teamed up with Marian Way
Marian is a highly skilled facilitator and trainer who founded Clean Learning in 2001, and has developed and delivered training across the world. She is also a director of Training Attention CIC, a world leader in clean applications for corporate, educational and community development.
Marian was a leading innovator within the Weight Watchers organisation, which included developing the “points” strategy, a local idea that went on to become a global innovation.
She designs programmes and workbooks, leads workshops and teaches in Great Britain, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Japan and the USA.
Marian is also a recognised Clean Assessor.
- Welcome to InsideClean Series 2
- How to use this platform
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Your Clean Set-up
- Preparing for Workshop-1
- Animated Introduction to the PRO model (8 minutes)
- Your pre-workshop-1 answers
- How to join us for the live workshop-1
- Video recording of Workshop-1 (70 minutes): Outcomes: The desire to create
- Workshop-1 copy of SLIDES
- Video clips shown in Workshop-1 (7 minutes)
- Transcript & analysis of clips from workshop-1
- Even more post-workshop-1 resources for you
- Preparing for Workshop-2
- Workshop-2 pre-work activity and transcript
- Give your answers to the pre-workshop-2 activity here
- Video recording of Workshop-2 (73 minutes) : Remedies: the desire to heal
- Workshop-2 copy of SLIDES
- Even more post-workshop-2 resources for you
- Penny & James' modelling of pre-work activity
- Preparing for Workshop-3
- Video recording of Workshop-3 (80 minutes): Problems: What are they good for?
- Workshop-3: Copy of Marian's SLIDES
- Workshop-3: copy of Penny & James' SLIDES
- Annotated VIDEO: flow of start of Symbolic Modelling session shown in (pre-work) Video 1
- Annotated TRANSCRIPT of the complete session shown in (pre-work) Video 1
- Annotated TRANSCRIPT of video clips 2 & 3 (shown in workshop 3)
- Even more post-workshop-3 resources for you
- Before you go on to Workshop 4 ...
- Preparing for Workshop-4
- Your pre-workshop-4 answers
- How to join us for the live workshop
- Welcome to your bonus content
- Complete video of Symbolic Modelling session: "I am blue sky"
- Complete "I am blue sky" session ANNOTATED TRANSCRIPT
- Interview06 VIDEO: How do Clean Language, Symbolic Modelling, Metaphor & Clean fit together? (11 minutes)
- Interview06 AUDIO: How do Clean Language, Symbolic Modelling, Metaphor & Clean fit together? (11 minutes)
- Interview06 Transcript: How do Clean Language, Symboli Modelling, Metaphor & Clean fit together?
- Interview07 VIDEO: What has been the most important contribition of Symbolic Modelling? (11 minutes)
- Interview07 AUDIO: What has been the most important contribition of Symbolic Modelling? (11 minutes)
- Interview07 TRANSCRIPT: What has been the most important contribition of Symbolic Modelling?
- Interview08 VIDEO: Other influences on Symbolic Modelling (11 minutes)
- Interview08 AUDIO: Other influences on Symbolic Modelling (11 minutes)
- Interview08 TRANSCRIPT: Other influences on Symbolic Modelling
How do I access the material?
Within your dashboard each segment of a module is shown as a lesson. You can review the material online and most of the lessons can be downloaded.
Do I have enough experience to join?
You will get most out of our time together if you are already familiar with:
* Asking Clean Language questions
* Working with clients’ metaphors;
* Using the Problem-Remedy-Outcome (PRO) model.
Information about these topics is available at: insideclean.thinkific.com/pages/experience-required
If you are not sure if your prior experience is sufficient, please contact us at: email@example.com.
What if I can't make a live workshop?
All workshops are recorded and you will have unlimited access to the recordings and other materials – providing you with a rich resource for continued learning.
Recordings and privacy
All live workshops are recorded and will be added to the InsideClean portal for current and future members. By joining us you consent to being recorded. However, you have the choice to turn off your webcam so that you will not be visible in the recording.
(USD) For your 2020 membership